Materials for Project Partners
Table of Contents
- Awareness Days
- General Resources
- Resources: Florida
- Resources: Georgia
- Resources: Louisiana
- Resources: Maryland
- Resources: Mississippi
- Resources: Montana
- Resources: New Mexico
- Resources: Texas
- Resources: U.S. Virgin Islands
- Resources: Washington, DC
- Additional Resources
- Issue 1, Volume 1 (February 2020)
Voices from the field, student impact, and results from a survey on students' knowledge and behavior outcomes.
- Issue 1, Volume 2 (February 2021)
MSI H2P efforts during COVID-19, and HIV/AIDS Awareness Days.
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - February 7
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - March 10
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - March 20
- National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - April 10
- National Transgender HIV Testing Day - April 18
- National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - May 19
- National HIV Testing Day - June 27
- Southern HIV/AIDS Awareness Day – August 20
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day - September 18
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - September 27
- National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day - October 15
- World AIDS Day - December 1
- MMWR with the first HIV report-first report of AIDS
- MMWR HCV Designation and Guidelines
- Edward M. Gardner EM, McLees MP,. Steiner JF, del Rio C. The Spectrum of Engagement in HIV Care and its Relevance to Test-and-Treat Strategies for Prevention of HIV Infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Mar 15; 52(6): 793–800.
- Addressing Gender-Based Violence on College Campuses: Guide to a Comprehensive Model
Campus Technical Assistance and Resource Project, Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, 2015
The guide discusses ideas, structures, information, and resources that can help campuses build partnerships to develop and adopt protocols and policies that more effectively treat various forms of gender-based violence (GBV) as serious offenses; ensure survivor safety and offender accountability; and implement comprehensive and culturally relevant prevention strategies.
- American College Health Association (ACHA) Guidelines HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
This paper addresses the HIV rates continues to be unchanged among college age adults, particularly MSM of color.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Partner Notification Services | Screening for HIV | Clinicians | HIV | CDC
- Ending the HIV Epidemic Funding
This page explains budget resources for ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative.
- Gilead Partnerships and Community Resources
Links to organizations that launch programs to help improve access to care by eliminating barriers and advancing education.
- HIV and COVID-19
Read about COVID-19 vaccine considerations for people with underlying medical conditions, including people with HIV.
- HRSA HIV.gov Blog. Stay up to date with news and updates from the federal blog.
- HIV and Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
Hepatitis B and hepatitis C are liver infections caused by a virus. Because these infections can be spread in the same ways as HIV, people with HIV in the United States are often also affected by chronic viral hepatitis.
- HIV National Strategic Plan
The HIV National Strategic Plan (PDF, 1.7MB) (HIV Plan) is a roadmap for ending the HIV epidemic in the United States by 2030.
- HIV Prevention Takes Hold on Campuses
Inside Higher ED,May, 2018
This article talks about the prophylactic drug PrEP is being prescribed more at institutions, despite concerns from some college health officials.
- HIV Statistics
This page includes fast facts, estimated new HIV infection data, key points for HIV incidence, and other data sets.
- Integrating HIV Care, Treatment & Prevention Services into Primary Care – A Toolkit for Health Centers
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration, July, 2018
This toolkit addresses Partnerships for Care (P4C): Health Departments and Health Centers Collaborating to Improve HIV Health Outcomes.
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) COVID-19 Data Report, January 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. This report is HRSA HAB’s first publication of national RWHAP aggregate-level data submitted through the CDR. Data are presented for January 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Because data can be submitted on a retroactive and rolling basis, data presented are based on those submitted as of February 23, 2021, to allow time for the more recent months’ data to stabilize. Due to the ongoing nature of CDR reporting, however, the data contained in the report should be considered preliminary.
- The State of Sexual Health Services at U.S. Colleges and Universities
Journal of America College Health, Volume 66, 2018, Issue 4
This study discusses an overview of sexual and reproductive health services available among a nationally representative sample of US colleges and universities, including 2-year institutions and MSIs
- Working with Communities to End the HIV Epidemic: A Conversation with Leisha McKinley-Beach
At the annual U.S. Conference on HIV/AIDS, Leisha McKinley-Beach discussed her work to support several Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE) jurisdictions with their planning efforts and how COVID-19 has affected that process.