Learn About and Join the Process
The H-NIP project uses monitoring and evaluation to track impact.
Monitoring is the continuous checking the progress towards H-NIP goals.
Evaluation is the periodic assessment comparing the results achieved with the results (short-term, intermediate, and long-term) that were expected.
Together, they measure progress towards goals that translates to progress towards impact.
Use the resources below for details on evaluation efforts and tools to assist with the process:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Presentation: for an overview of processes and tools.
- H-NIP TOT Training Post Assessment
- H-NIP TOT Training Pre-Assessment
- Survey for National Health Professional Association Members who Have Completed NHC modules
- Survey of National Health Professional Association Leaders
- Training and TA plan follow up Survey
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number U1OHA32108, Howard University: Integrating the National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform into Health Care Provider Professional Education (H-NIP) in the amount of $2.4M and with 0% financed with nongovernmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.