National HIV Curriculum Modules
Registering and taking the modules is easy. Look below for three steps to guide you...
Step 1. Use the following codes when registering.
- Howard University College of Medicine: Group Code: 9p99vqawhm; Group Name: HU-COM_HNIP<
- National Black Nurses Association (NBNA): Group Code: 96qy49yxp2; Group Name: NBNA-HNIP
- National Dental Association (NDA): Group Code: 6knu9wbx94; Group Name: NDA-HNIP
- National Medical Association (NMA): Group Code: 7g9p99qf49; Group Name: NMA-HNIP
>>> For NMA members: please CLICK HERE to first choose the REGION you are in.
- National Pharmaceutical Association (NPhA): Group Code: b3ytveucfm; Group Name: NPhA-HNIP
- National Student Nurses Association (NSNA): Group Code: 3c5rs99wrq; Group Name: NSNA-HNIP
- Student National Dental Association (SNDA): Group Code: b36r9vn8vz; Group Name: SNDA-HNIP
- Student National Medical Association (SNMA): Group Code: 3prv8muwqu; Group Name: SNMA-HNIP
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPHA): Group Code: dd6r9xava9; Group Name: SNPhA-HNIP
Step 2. Using the codes above, click on the modules below (you need to scroll down past Step 3 to see the modules).
- Register as a new user.
- Click on "Join a Group" on the far right; enter your codes and click "Create Account"
- Verify your email address (message will come from email@example.com).
- Copy the number, return to site and place in the box.
- Complete and submit PIF; begin taking modules.
Step 3. Fill out these surveys and access resources.
Modules: Register Below
The Antiretroviral Therapy module is geared toward clinicians who provide antiretroviral therapy to persons with HIV infection, with an emphasis on initiating antiretroviral therapy and management of virologic failure.
Prevention of HIV
The Prevention of HIV module emphasizes new prevention strategies both for persons with HIV infection and for persons not infected with HIV. This module also addresses occupational and nonoccupational HIV postexposure prophylaxis.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number U1OHA32108, Howard University: Integrating the National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform into Health Care Provider Professional Education (H-NIP) in the amount of $2.4M and with 0% financed with nongovernmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.