Telehealth and Technology
Current resources in how technology is changing the field of health from a distance.
Materials are listed with most recent items first.
- Healthcare information technology. Issue brief. Lee A. Issue Brief Health Policy Track Serv. 2012 Dec 31:1-56
- Telehealth and the role of technology in future patient care. Brackett C. Caring. 2012 Oct;31(10):14-7.
- M-health: the union of technology and healthcare regulations. Silberman MJ, Clark L. J Med Pract Manage. 2012 Sep-Oct;28(2):118-20.
- The promise of wireless: an overview of a device-to-cloud mHealth solution. Rajan R. Biomed Instrum Technol. 2012 Fall;Suppl:26-32. doi: 10.2345/0899-8205-46.s2.26. Review.
- A blended design approach for pervasive healthcare: bringing together users, experts and technology. van der Linden J, Waights V, Rogers Y, Taylor C. Health Informatics J. 2012 Sep;18(3):212-8.
- Malicious meddling or transparent tracking? Telecare as a logical extension of modern communications technology. Huang CJ, Goldhaber TS. Am J Bioeth. 2012;12(9):45-7.
- Mobile health technology: touching lives across the globe. Linder M. Health Manag Technol. 2012 Jun;33(6):6-7.