The H-NIP project uses monitoring and evaluation to track impact.
Monitoring is the continuous checking the progress towards H-NIP goals.
Evaluation is the periodic assessment comparing the results achieved with the results (short-term, intermediate, and long-term) that were expected.
Together, they measure progress towards goals that translates to progress towards impact.
Use the resources below for details on evaluation efforts and tools to assist with the process:
• Monitoring and Evaluation Presentation: for an overview of processes and tools.
• H-NIP TOT Training Post Assessment
• H-NIP TOT Training Pre-Assessment
• Survey for National Health Professional Association Members who Have Completed NHC modules
• Survey of National Health Professional Association Leaders
• Training and TA plan follow up Survey