National HIV Curriculum Modules
Step 1. Use the following codes when registering.
• National Medical Association (NMA): Group Code: 7g9p99qf49; Group Name: NMA-HNIP
• National Dental Association (NDA): Group Code: 6knu9wbx94; Group Name: NDA-HNIP
• National Black Nurses Association (NBNA): Group Code: 96qy49yxp2; Group Name: NBNA-HNIP
• National Pharmaceutical Association (NPhA): Group Code: b3ytveucfm; Group Name: NPhA-HNIP
• Student National Medical Association (SNMA): Group Code: 3prv8muwqu; Group Name: SNMA-HNIP
• Student National Dental Association (SNDA): Group Code: b36r9vn8vz; Group Name: SNDA-HNIP
• Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPHA): Group Code: dd6r9xava9; Group Name: SNPhA-HNIP
• National Student Nurses Association (NSNA): Group Code: 3c5rs99wrq; Group Name: NSNA-HNIP
Step 2. Using the codes above, click on the modules below.
• Register as a new user.
• Click on "Join a Group" on the far right; enter your codes and click "Create Account"
• Verify your email address (message will come from email@example.com).
• Copy the number, return to site and place in the box.
• Complete and submit PIF; begin taking modules.
Step 3. Fill out these surveys and access resources.
The Antiretroviral Therapy module is geared toward clinicians who provide antiretroviral therapy to persons with HIV infection, with an emphasis on initiating antiretroviral therapy and management of virologic failure.
Prevention of HIV
The Prevention of HIV module emphasizes new prevention strategies both for persons with HIV infection and for persons not infected with HIV. This module also addresses occupational and nonoccupational HIV postexposure prophylaxis.